Full Vocabulary & Idioms Quiz
Test your knowledge on all red-highlighted phrases from the dialogue
1. What does "can I vent a little?" mean?
2. If a week started off "pretty rough", it means:
3. What does "I had a lot on my plate" mean?
4. Feeling "overwhelmed" means:
5. "I nearly lost it" means:
6. What does "instead of bottling everything up" mean?
7. "Giving yourself a little grace" means:
8. In emotional terms, feeling "grounded" means:
9. Saying "I've been a bit all over the place" means:
10. In "Nothing major has happened", the word "major" means:
11. If something is getting "under my skin", it is:
12. "Work's been dragging on" implies that work:
13. Describing the weather as "miserable" means it is:
14. When someone feels "run down", they are:
15. "I'm probably just winging" means:
16. Feeling "fed up" means:
17. "A decent night's sleep will sort me out" means it will:
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق