الخميس، 23 يوليو 2026

Conversation

محادثة الطلاب - للتدريب والاستماع

🗣️ محادثة بين طالبين (اضغط للقراءة)

اختر الصوت:
Omar: Hi Sarah! Do you go to school early every day? 🔊
Sarah: Yes, I do. I want to enroll in the new English club today! 🔊
Omar: That’s great! Mr. Ahmed teaches that course, right? 🔊
Sarah: Yes! I study with him every week. I learn a lot of new vocabulary from his lessons. 🔊
Omar: Awesome. Did you hear the bell? It's time for class. 🔊
Sarah: Oh, yes! We need to listen to the teacher carefully today. 🔊
Omar: I know. We will read a new story in class today. 🔊
Sarah: Great! Can we speak together during the group activity? 🔊
Omar: Sure! We can talk about the answers. 🔊
Sarah: Perfect. I will write the main ideas in my notebook. 🔊
Omar: Good idea. I prefer to type my notes on my laptop later. 🔊
Sarah: Okay! Don't forget to draw the diagram for the project too. 🔊
Omar: I will do that after class. 🔊
Sarah: Also, make sure you underline the key terms in the text. 🔊
Omar: Yes, and I will highlight the important definitions in green. Let's go! 🔊
💡 اضغط على أي سطر لسماع نطق الجملة بصوت ذكي.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Short vowel o og family