الثلاثاء، 14 يوليو 2026

Conversation clothes

Shopping Dialogue – WhatsApp Style

Shopping Dialogue

🔗 Visit my page

Conversation

💡 Tap any bubble to hear that sentence, or press "Play" to listen to the whole chat.

Alex Hey Sarah! I’m so glad we decided to go window shopping today. I really needed a break. 10:30 🔊
Sarah Me too! Look at that cute boutique over there. Let’s poke our heads in just to see what they have. 10:32 🔊
Alex Sure, I love just browsing anyway. Oh, look! They are having a huge clearance sale! Everything is 80% off! 10:33 🔊
Sarah Wow, that’s a proper bargain! I love this leather jacket on the racks. I’m going to find the fitting rooms to try it on. 10:35 🔊
Alex Go for it! While you do that, I think I'll splurge a little on this designer bag. I usually don't spend this much, but it's beautiful. Usually, something like this would cost an arm and a leg! 10:38 🔊
Sarah It fits perfectly! And guess what? This loyalty card I signed up for last year came in handy—it gave me an extra 10% discount! 10:42 🔊
Alex That's amazing! This impromptu visit to the mall was definitely a great idea. 10:44 🔊

Quiz

1. What did Alex and Sarah decide to do initially at the mall?
2. Which expression means "something is extremely expensive"?
3. What does "poke our heads in" mean based on Sarah's usage?
4. Why did Sarah get an extra 10% discount on her jacket?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Short vowel o og family